Choosing a CPA tutor is no easy job, after all, it is about your future. When chosen carefully, your CPA exam tutor can help you pass the exam swiftly and minimize the burden of the material you study. However, to find one of the best CPA exam tutors, it is crucial to first understand the different tutoring services available.
CPA tutoring services are available online and offline (in-classroom). However, online CPA tutoring is more popular among students for the flexibility and convenience it offers. However, there are many other reasons why online CPA exam private tutoring is important.
- It allows accounting students to receive one-on-one coaching from a certified public accountant in a flexible and easiest manner.
- Online tutors can alter their teaching approaches to suit students’ specific needs.
- It can help students prepare for the Uniform CPA Examination.
- Online private CPA exam tutoring can provide a cost-effective option for accounting students to acquire high-quality training.
Types of Online Private CPA Exam Tutors
There are mainly two different types of online private CPA exam tutors, but the best and most popular type is one-on-one tutoring. In this setting, the student and tutor meet online for an hour or more each week to work on accounting principles and problem-solving abilities.
The second one is self-study tutoring, in which student study related resources or study material as per their planned routine and meets the tutor once a week or so for assistance with particular concepts or difficulties they may face while studying. This form of tutoring might be beneficial for students wanting more flexibility in their schedules or that study best on their own.
Benefits of Private Online CPA Exam Tutors:
- Help identify your strengths and weak points.
- Assist you in developing an effective study plan.
- Give genuine feedback.
- Back you up in remaining motivated during the CPA exam.
- Help you in saving money on exam preparation expenditures.
- You are able to save time through flexible class timing.
- You can prepare for the CPA Exam in a manner that suits you.
- A private tutor helps you make the most of your study time.
- Your private CPA tutor can assist you in overcoming exam anxiety.
- Allow you to track your progress and revise your study plan as required.
How to Choose the Best Private CPA Exam Tutor?
Now that you know the benefits of a CPA exam private tutor it becomes crucial to choose the best one. However, with numerous options available, we understand that it could be tricky. Therefore, we have sorted things out for you. Use the following tips to choose one of the best CPA exam tutors for online private tutoring:
- Ensure your online CPA exam private tutor is a Certified Public Accountant with considerable teaching experience.
- Check the references provided by the CPA exam tutor.
- Make sure your CPA tutor is easily reachable to answer your questions and assist you with your preparations.
- Ask for a free trial session so you can evaluate the service before committing to it.
Taking into account the above criteria, you can go with Andrew Katz Tutoring, the best CPA exam private tutor. CPA Andrew Katz offers personalized “gold standard” assistance to students looking forward to passing the exam. Andrew has tutored more than 500 candidates for all four sections of the CPA exam and achieved success with most candidates passing with scores as high as 93.